Sale!

Angels & VC Investors Database

Original price was: ₹499.00.Current price is: ₹179.00.

+ Instant Delivery
  • Fast||Reliable||Affordable
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Instant Delivery
  • Limited Time Offer. Purchase Now
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Share Product

Introducing the ultimate resource for entrepreneurs and businesses seeking funding opportunities: the “Angels & VC Investors Database.” With over 12,000 active investors meticulously curated, this comprehensive digital product provides a wealth of information crucial for securing investment.

Within this database, you’ll discover a diverse array of investors, including angel investors, venture capitalists, and various institutional investors. Each entry is meticulously detailed, featuring the investor’s name, city, email, website, LinkedIn profile, Instagram profile, and their favorite business domains. This information is neatly organized in an Excel sheet format, ensuring ease of access and understanding for users.

Notably, 85% of the investors featured hail from India, with the remaining 15% representing a global perspective. The database is continuously updated, ensuring accuracy and relevance. We meticulously curate and verify the list, ensuring that only actively investing individuals and institutions are included.

This invaluable resource serves as a catalyst for startups, small businesses, and market research and marketing firms. By leveraging this database, entrepreneurs can streamline their fundraising efforts, significantly reducing research time and enabling them to focus on product development and service enhancement.

Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur looking to kickstart your venture or an established business seeking expansion opportunities, the “Angels & VC Investors Database” equips you with the insights and connections needed to propel your growth journey.

Gain a competitive edge in the dynamic world of entrepreneurship and investment. Invest in the “Angels & VC Investors Database” today and unlock a world of opportunities for your business. With our commitment to accuracy and relevance, you can trust that you’re accessing the most precise and up-to-date investor data available.

View Sample Of PDF :

View PDF

Content :

  1. Get All Data In Excel Sheet.
  2. Includes 12000+ Active Investor Database.
  3. Individual & Institutional Investors Included.
  4. Includes 85% Indian Investors In List.
  5. Includes 15% Global Investors In List.
  6. Get Link To All Social Media Accounts Of Investors.
  7. All Investment Round Covered.
  8. Get Life Time Update.
  9. Many Many More.

How This Product Can Prove Useful ?

  1. Startup Funding: Access a diverse pool of investors to secure funding for your startup.
  2. Market Research: Analyze investor preferences and trends for informed market research.
  3. Networking: Connect directly with investors through provided LinkedIn and Instagram profiles.
  4. Business Expansion: Explore investment opportunities globally to fuel business expansion.
  5. Pitch Preparation: Gather investor data to tailor your pitches for higher success rates.
  6. Time Optimization: Save time on investor research and focus more on product development.

What makes us the best choice?

  • Save Time, Money & Effort
  • Easy To Edit
  • Designed To Get Viral
  • Increase Engagement Rate
  • Convert Audience to Customers

How It Works?

Step 1 : Tap On Buy Now & Checkout Will Be Redirected.

Step 2: Fill Details & Complete Payment For Product.

Step 3: Download PDF To Get Google Drive Links To Access All The Content

Step 4: You Will Also Get Google Drive Link On Email To Download Product.

Step 5: Thank You For Shopping. We Strive To Provide You Best Content.

License & Permissions  :

You may only use the templates for your own business and personal use. It is not permitted to resell or redistribute any of these templates.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet

Add a review
Currently, we are not accepting new reviews
Shopping Cart
Angels & VC Investors Database Introduction ImageAngels & VC Investors Database
Original price was: ₹499.00.Current price is: ₹179.00.